These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- "Tucker" and "Buckley"? Even the laziest playground bullies are like, give us SOME credit. 1 day ago
- In which I spoil the ending of Erik Larson's new book: theguardian.com/books/2015/mar… 3 days ago
- I have to admit this is reasonably accurate #britsplaining by @kn8, though it underestimates the Corden-loathing vulture.com/2015/02/james-… 3 days ago
- Happy creepy Monday, everyone! @michelledean on Durst's many aliases and fake identities: theguardian.com/us-news/2015/m… 3 days ago
- So sad to discover that after she followed me (!) Melissa Joan Hart is kind of a troll... Of course I do not dare say this directly. 5 days ago
What do you want to do?