These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Reading about Lord Curzon. All three of his daughters AND his second wife got it on with Oswald Mosley. That is dedication to a cause. 6 hours ago
- Thanks so much to my lovely audience at my @nypl talk today. I had a ball, and nobody asked anything impossible about interwar geopolitics. 9 hours ago
- New York! Hear me talk about memory & modernism in WWI at the NYPL today at 1.15. South Court auditorium in the Schwartman building. @nypl 16 hours ago
- So wait, is Ben Bradlee related to Frank Crowninshield in some way? Because that's editorial pedigree. 1 day ago
- Magnificent. “@monicaheisey: A Cool Hip Writer Who Has Definitely Had Sex Profiles Cameron Diaz thehairpin.com/2014/10/a-cool…” 1 day ago
What do you want to do?