These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- My pleasure! RT @JaneFriedman: Thrilled to have @scratch_mag profiled in @poetswritersinc by @life_savour: pw.org/content/scratc… 55 minutes ago
- Too much to ask that anybody actually *work* on the track when it's shut down all day, @MTA? #N #Q 2 hours ago
- So, I should write an article about the college grads who could be hired as high-end male escorts in NYC in the 1930s, right? 3 hours ago
- Writers: Does anyone have experience with Scripted? 22 hours ago
- In the spirit of Lloyd Dobler, I want to say simply & sincerely that this piece by @nprmonkeysee made my day npr.org/blogs/monkeyse… 1 day ago
What do you want to do?