These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Wow. #astoria gentrification is here. Trade Fair is closed. For cleaning. All night. #yikes 5 hours ago
- Yes indeed! “@RonCharles: @lauriemuchnick @bookcritics @wmuyumba @katekilla Was great fun to see everybody!” 5 hours ago
- Not to subtweet @nytimes. Has @Sulliview responded to that terrible, racist Alessandra Stanley piece yet? 20 hours ago
- Nothing makes this freelance hustle quite so joyous* as reading offensive nonsense week after week from staff writers #stanley *enraging 20 hours ago
- So that's that. I'm still from where I'm from. Why is that disappointing, I wonder? #indyref 2 days ago
What do you want to do?