These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Thanks @sullydish for shouting out my @SlateBooks piece! ( slate.com/articles/arts/…) 1 week ago
- Dear fashion industry: WTF is up with no damn buttons on any of your damn cardigans? 1 week ago
- Christmas came early/my husband is evil. instagram.com/p/wPnONoJOmU/ 2 weeks ago
- Gorgeous show of poets' holiday greetings @ Poets' House instagram.com/p/wM4PtMpOrU/ 2 weeks ago
- Are you fucking kidding me? “@jonswaine: Unarmed black man shot dead by police in Phoenix, AZ usatoday.com/story/news/nat…” 2 weeks ago
What do you want to do?