These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- I think I have better things to do with my birthday (and Shakespeare's) to await a flaky student & read about post-text. 14 hours ago
- After most recent @DoubleXMag gabfest I feel like my "Zara Basic" coat is insulting me #basicbitch 21 hours ago
- Ugh dudes wearing their massive backpacks on the subway... 1 day ago
- 4 miles in brand-new disco shoes instagram.com/p/nF7eyRJOrq/ 2 days ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Hey friends, I'll be talking about Middlemarch with @Rebeccamead_NYC & @readandbreathe this Thursday at 7. Join us: http… 2 days ago
What do you want to do?