These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- In the early 19th c there was a private botanical garden on the land that is now Rockefeller Center. 8 hours ago
- Balls!! instagram.com/p/ujnd-_JOrA/ 1 day ago
- Yay, new News Quiz! Few things make me homesick like Sandi Toksvig taking the piss out of UKIP. 1 day ago
- It begins.. http://t.co/0Mlu8hqaLj 1 day ago
- Stop calling it Friendsgiving. #seasonalannoyances 1 day ago
What do you want to do?