These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- RT @zoesqwilliams: Interesting how the right fixates on Nelson Mandela's ability to "transcend differences". He didn't; he fought power. 5 hours ago
- Looking back at my year in reading, there's been a serious dearth of fiction. Xmas list is going to be 100% novels (well, ok, also new pjs) 23 hours ago
- Can somebody tell me when the silly smarm kerfuffle is over so I can get back on Twitter? 1 day ago
- So happy to see Sheri Fink's book in @nytimesbooks Top 10. Complex, gripping & a privilege to read & discuss: tinyurl.com/mdj364h 2 days ago
- Marking my calendar for March 14 and I don't care who knows it. insidemovies.ew.com/2013/12/04/ver… 2 days ago
What do you want to do?