These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Sorry. It's time for my annual "WHY DO AMERICANS PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT?!?!" health insurance ragefest 1 hour ago
- When the cheapest health insurance premium for 2 healthy adults = 50% of rent, we need to rename the #AffordableCareAct 1 hour ago
- Argh cannot make @annehelen's book launch tonight! Tell me there will be more NYC events to dish about Cary Grant's high-waisted shorts? 1 hour ago
- This morning's (fab) media news is making me hungry. #toast #butter 3 hours ago
- Yay! “@michelledean: The Q&A with Eula Biss is up! review.gawker.com/are-anti-vacci…” 3 hours ago
What do you want to do?