These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- NO SHIT. "The Village Voice has immediate opportunities for freelance food bloggers/writers" 4 days ago
- George Packer is the smartest analyst of contemporary America I've ever been lucky enough to talk to. kirkusreviews.com/features/what-… #fb 4 days ago
- RT @vidiot_: Antonio Carpano named vermouth from the German for wormwood ("Vermut") to curry favor w/the Duchy of Savoy, who controlled Tur… 6 days ago
- Hey @mazz_macgilp I think 7 is looking optimistic... Is 8 ok? Sorry about that! 1 week ago
- Eating Sammy Hagar's grapes, at JFK. Avoiding the cabo wabo tequila. #preflightdiningchoices 1 week ago
What do you want to do?