A few shots in the sunset tonight down at Astoria Park and the river, playing with my 50mm/1.8 lens. Happy summer:
- "Writing that gives pleasure will never be lonely." James Wolcott, @PENamerican winner for the art of the essay: pen.org/blog/announcin… 2 hours ago
- Like saying kids in a storm have to find someone with an umbrella to share. Because crap if we're going to stop the downpour. @bostonglobe 2 days ago
- ... To get "free" healthcare from your parents until age 26. But if you marry, that's some kind of mature independent act? 2 days ago
- But let's give it a shot, @bostonglobe. It is "tragic" not to get married in a country with no social safety net. But it is "indulgent"... 2 days ago
- There is so much misinterpreted bullshit here, I can't even. Millenials, enjoy! via @maura bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/0… via @BostonGlobe 2 days ago
What do you want to do?