Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- Reading about Lord Curzon. All three of his daughters AND his second wife got it on with Oswald Mosley. That is dedication to a cause. 2 hours ago
- Thanks so much to my lovely audience at my @nypl talk today. I had a ball, and nobody asked anything impossible about interwar geopolitics. 5 hours ago
- New York! Hear me talk about memory & modernism in WWI at the NYPL today at 1.15. South Court auditorium in the Schwartman building. @nypl 13 hours ago
- So wait, is Ben Bradlee related to Frank Crowninshield in some way? Because that's editorial pedigree. 22 hours ago
- Magnificent. “@monicaheisey: A Cool Hip Writer Who Has Definitely Had Sex Profiles Cameron Diaz thehairpin.com/2014/10/a-cool…” 23 hours ago
What do you want to do?