Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- Kind of a great springlike day to be taking students on a walking tour of the Village. 19 hours ago
- Meet your new favorite scandalous feminists: wapo.st/1fQOCKQ 1 day ago
- Realizing I have all the ingredients to make a proper spaghetti carbonara *and* I ran four miles today to earn it = Smug. Face. 1 day ago
- Let's try not to crash this all at once. blog.amtrak.com/2014/03/amtrak… #Amtrakresidency 2 days ago
- Celebrated Grand Budapest Hotel opening day by watching Moonrise Kingdom at home on the couch. Not in matching outfits, sadly. 3 days ago
What do you want to do?