Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- It begins.. http://t.co/0Mlu8hqaLj 3 hours ago
- Stop calling it Friendsgiving. #seasonalannoyances 6 hours ago
- But what kind of punch, and can we have some? Congrats! MT @vidiot_: Pleased as Punch to find that I passed @BarSmarts Advanced last week! 21 hours ago
- It is definitely a jazz & soup kinda day #fb 1 day ago
- Reading about Lord Curzon. All three of his daughters AND his second wife got it on with Oswald Mosley. That is dedication to a cause. 2 days ago
What do you want to do?