Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- No violins tiny enough "@NewYorkObserver: The High Cost of High Society: How Much One Has to Spend During Gala Season nyob.co/1patkUp 19 hours ago
- OK, parade of tiny children in costume outside my window, you win. Happy goddamn Halloween. 21 hours ago
- Forecast says: shitstorm. “@imjasondiamond: Oy. twitter.com/JoyceCarolOate…” 1 day ago
- & size of what I bought. Anyone have a child in need of last-minute Halloween coffin costume (up to age 7)?? http://t.co/Hm5t2oihG0 2 days ago
- Size of box in which @target sent what I bought... (Dining chair for scale) http://t.co/KBbbXQhclJ 2 days ago
What do you want to do?