Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- Then my work here is done ;) “@rayneisbananas: @life_savour *quietly 'ctrl+f'ing my IAPC, deleting all occurrences*” 1 day ago
- Horror phrase du jour: "Based off of" 1 day ago
- My pleasure! RT @JaneFriedman: Thrilled to have @scratch_mag profiled in @poetswritersinc by @life_savour: pw.org/content/scratc… 1 day ago
- Too much to ask that anybody actually *work* on the track when it's shut down all day, @MTA? #N #Q 1 day ago
- So, I should write an article about the college grads who could be hired as high-end male escorts in NYC in the 1930s, right? 1 day ago
What do you want to do?