Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- Nailbiter! If I am correct about "pollarding" I am through to the final... 5 hours ago
- 9pm & we just reached a reference to Chthulu. #DVB2 @TriviaNYC 6 hours ago
- Falling at the second round @ #DVB2. Define "nictate" for me, Twitter... @TriviaNYC @astoriabooks 6 hours ago
- Yr glamorous judges & host #DVB2 @trivianyc @astoriabooks blparker81 instagram.com/p/1mCpIsJOjv/ 7 hours ago
- I have been informed I misspelled Boogaloo. Luckily it is not a spelling bee. #DVB2 @TriviaNYC 7 hours ago
What do you want to do?