Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- Afternoon in @BryantParkNYC with iced tea & a book about cannibals. 19 hours ago
- Dear phone, let's understand that I am never trying to connect to the Astoria Urology Office's wifi. 20 hours ago
- All together now: Video games & student apathy aren't killing the humanities - corporate hiring practices are. 20 hours ago
- "Writing that gives pleasure will never be lonely." James Wolcott, @PENamerican winner for the art of the essay: pen.org/blog/announcin… 1 day ago
- Like saying kids in a storm have to find someone with an umbrella to share. Because crap if we're going to stop the downpour. @bostonglobe 3 days ago
What do you want to do?