Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- Lots of chat abt the Ivy League story but zero abt @NewYorker's incredible piece on the Atlanta school cheating scandal. They're connected! 1 hour ago
- So psyched for Julie Schumacher's Dear Committee Members. What other good academic satires are there (beyond Lodge, Smiley)? 1 hour ago
- Curious list - lots of names unfamiliar (to me) MT @TheMillions Only 3 titles by women of 13 on the Longlist themillions.com/2014/07/here-c… 1 day ago
- + a "what's sadder than Harper Lee's lunch?" poll “@michelledean to editor: “in future let's shoehorn a fast food angle into literary posts" 2 days ago
- RT @nationalbook: .@NewYorker redesigns its website and opens its archives to nonsubscribers for the summer. newyorker.com 3 days ago
What do you want to do?