Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- So that's that. I'm still from where I'm from. Why is that disappointing, I wonder? #indyref 1 day ago
- Does DevoMax involve making @maxdeveson PM? Because then I think the Scots should go for it. 1 day ago
- Congrats to @PhilKlay on his well deserved @nationalbook nomination! 1 day ago
- This is a weird week to be a British expat. Thinking a lot about nationalism, sentiment, identity. #indyref 2 days ago
- RT @KeraBolonik: .@life_savour asks why and when did teaching become a female profession? @DanaGoldstein's new book helps explain. http://t… 2 days ago
What do you want to do?