Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- Thanks @sullydish for shouting out my @SlateBooks piece! ( slate.com/articles/arts/…) 1 week ago
- Dear fashion industry: WTF is up with no damn buttons on any of your damn cardigans? 1 week ago
- Christmas came early/my husband is evil. instagram.com/p/wPnONoJOmU/ 2 weeks ago
- Gorgeous show of poets' holiday greetings @ Poets' House instagram.com/p/wM4PtMpOrU/ 2 weeks ago
- Are you fucking kidding me? “@jonswaine: Unarmed black man shot dead by police in Phoenix, AZ usatoday.com/story/news/nat…” 2 weeks ago
What do you want to do?