Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- RT @TriviaNYC: Sat 2/7 - Drunk Vocab Bee at @AstoriaCoffeeNY w judges @beth_parker @lexiatwork & AC's Dennis, & @chicobangs MCing: https://… 1 day ago
- Spending my snow day reading about sexual cannibalism and the chromosomal defect that is maleness. #science #yesallmen #sorrychaps 1 day ago
- Ciao LA instagram.com/p/ySkhyyJOtN/ 3 days ago
- Chuck Close at Pepperdine. instagram.com/p/yP-ntopOvA/ 4 days ago
- From the department of backhanded compliments, Kitson instagram.com/p/yNYDbwJOoe/ 5 days ago
What do you want to do?