Beth & baby Geoffrey show off the Greatest Sign Ever, in the sculpture garden at MoMA this evening. I would follow that arrow anywhere. There was live music, there was espresso gelato, there was wine, and my dear friend in town for just this one night, from Michigan. Summer in New York is sticky, muggy, and stinky, but when it brings impromptu music, a stroll up Fifth Avenue with your best girlfriends, and a long, gossipy dinner, I’ll take it.
- What was the best first book - in any genre - you read this year? Tell us @bookcritics and it could win the #NBCCLeonard prize. 1 day ago
- Not sure if Golden Unicorn dim sum or the post-dim sum nap is more delicious. 3 days ago
- Biggest unsolved #Serial mystery: why that lady can't pronounce "Mail Chimp" 4 days ago
- I'm reading a book called "Men" so of course @chicobangs finds a Japanese short from 1948 called "Woman" to watch. 5 days ago
- Dorky tourist pic!! RT “@chicobangs: We saw @Letterman for the first time tonight. It was... kind of great. http://t.co/QtIh6GdwBc” #fb 5 days ago
What do you want to do?