Hi, I’m Joanna – welcome to my little tasty corner of the internet. I’ll be using this spot to write about my experiments and adventures in food and drink, art and design, movies and books, travel and fashion, and everything else that I daydream about when I’m supposed to be working. I hope you’ll come along for the ride.
- Like saying kids in a storm have to find someone with an umbrella to share. Because crap if we're going to stop the downpour. @bostonglobe 14 hours ago
- ... To get "free" healthcare from your parents until age 26. But if you marry, that's some kind of mature independent act? 15 hours ago
- But let's give it a shot, @bostonglobe. It is "tragic" not to get married in a country with no social safety net. But it is "indulgent"... 15 hours ago
- There is so much misinterpreted bullshit here, I can't even. Millenials, enjoy! via @maura bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/0… via @BostonGlobe 15 hours ago
- Cool & delightful friends make it into the NYT wedding section: World turned upside down (congrats, ladies) @tanokali nyti.ms/1lJVrlS 22 hours ago
What do you want to do?