Hi, I’m Joanna – welcome to my little tasty corner of the internet. I’ll be using this spot to write about my experiments and adventures in food and drink, art and design, movies and books, travel and fashion, and everything else that I daydream about when I’m supposed to be working. I hope you’ll come along for the ride.
- Up close & personal with Ataturkey. instagram.com/p/v6VtjbpOj_/ 2 hours ago
- What was the best first book - in any genre - you read this year? Tell us @bookcritics and it could win the #NBCCLeonard prize. 1 day ago
- Not sure if Golden Unicorn dim sum or the post-dim sum nap is more delicious. 4 days ago
- Biggest unsolved #Serial mystery: why that lady can't pronounce "Mail Chimp" 5 days ago
- I'm reading a book called "Men" so of course @chicobangs finds a Japanese short from 1948 called "Woman" to watch. 6 days ago
What do you want to do?