Hi, I’m Joanna – welcome to my little tasty corner of the internet. I’ll be using this spot to write about my experiments and adventures in food and drink, art and design, movies and books, travel and fashion, and everything else that I daydream about when I’m supposed to be working. I hope you’ll come along for the ride.
- No violins tiny enough "@NewYorkObserver: The High Cost of High Society: How Much One Has to Spend During Gala Season nyob.co/1patkUp 1 hour ago
- OK, parade of tiny children in costume outside my window, you win. Happy goddamn Halloween. 3 hours ago
- Forecast says: shitstorm. “@imjasondiamond: Oy. twitter.com/JoyceCarolOate…” 1 day ago
- & size of what I bought. Anyone have a child in need of last-minute Halloween coffin costume (up to age 7)?? http://t.co/Hm5t2oihG0 1 day ago
- Size of box in which @target sent what I bought... (Dining chair for scale) http://t.co/KBbbXQhclJ 1 day ago
What do you want to do?