A few shots in the sunset tonight down at Astoria Park and the river, playing with my 50mm/1.8 lens. Happy summer:
- Kind of a great springlike day to be taking students on a walking tour of the Village. 7 hours ago
- Meet your new favorite scandalous feminists: wapo.st/1fQOCKQ 12 hours ago
- Realizing I have all the ingredients to make a proper spaghetti carbonara *and* I ran four miles today to earn it = Smug. Face. 1 day ago
- Let's try not to crash this all at once. blog.amtrak.com/2014/03/amtrak… #Amtrakresidency 2 days ago
- Celebrated Grand Budapest Hotel opening day by watching Moonrise Kingdom at home on the couch. Not in matching outfits, sadly. 2 days ago
What do you want to do?