A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- PSA for a snowbound world: Party Down is back on Hulu. 12 hours ago
- OH GOOD IT'S SNOWING. 21 hours ago
- Got my first "can I buy you coffee & pick your brain?" request. I HAVE ARRIVED. 2 days ago
- Ok I confess I was drunk & watching the Parks finale but has the world gone to war over stripes? 3 days ago
- So if I name my daughter JohnJamesRobertWilliam she will be CEO of the world? 4 days ago
What do you want to do?