A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- Ugh dudes wearing their massive backpacks on the subway... 13 hours ago
- 4 miles in brand-new disco shoes instagram.com/p/nF7eyRJOrq/ 22 hours ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Hey friends, I'll be talking about Middlemarch with @Rebeccamead_NYC & @readandbreathe this Thursday at 7. Join us: http… 1 day ago
- Or we could just not pointlessly & annoyingly paginate AT ALL, she humbly suggested. 1 day ago
- Trying to procrastinate on Twitter while all y'all drop juicy Mad Men Hints. Like you want me to finish this piece #AtleastIdontcareaboutGoT 2 days ago
What do you want to do?