A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- Like saying kids in a storm have to find someone with an umbrella to share. Because crap if we're going to stop the downpour. @bostonglobe 1 day ago
- ... To get "free" healthcare from your parents until age 26. But if you marry, that's some kind of mature independent act? 1 day ago
- But let's give it a shot, @bostonglobe. It is "tragic" not to get married in a country with no social safety net. But it is "indulgent"... 1 day ago
- There is so much misinterpreted bullshit here, I can't even. Millenials, enjoy! via @maura bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/0… via @BostonGlobe 1 day ago
- Cool & delightful friends make it into the NYT wedding section: World turned upside down (congrats, ladies) @tanokali nyti.ms/1lJVrlS 2 days ago
What do you want to do?