A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- Lots of chat abt the Ivy League story but zero abt @NewYorker's incredible piece on the Atlanta school cheating scandal. They're connected! 1 hour ago
- So psyched for Julie Schumacher's Dear Committee Members. What other good academic satires are there (beyond Lodge, Smiley)? 1 hour ago
- Curious list - lots of names unfamiliar (to me) MT @TheMillions Only 3 titles by women of 13 on the Longlist themillions.com/2014/07/here-c… 1 day ago
- + a "what's sadder than Harper Lee's lunch?" poll “@michelledean to editor: “in future let's shoehorn a fast food angle into literary posts" 2 days ago
- RT @nationalbook: .@NewYorker redesigns its website and opens its archives to nonsubscribers for the summer. newyorker.com 3 days ago
What do you want to do?