A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- Then my work here is done ;) “@rayneisbananas: @life_savour *quietly 'ctrl+f'ing my IAPC, deleting all occurrences*” 1 day ago
- Horror phrase du jour: "Based off of" 1 day ago
- My pleasure! RT @JaneFriedman: Thrilled to have @scratch_mag profiled in @poetswritersinc by @life_savour: pw.org/content/scratc… 1 day ago
- Too much to ask that anybody actually *work* on the track when it's shut down all day, @MTA? #N #Q 1 day ago
- So, I should write an article about the college grads who could be hired as high-end male escorts in NYC in the 1930s, right? 1 day ago
What do you want to do?