A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- Oh yeah, Going Clear. Going to bed with Famous Blue Raincoat in my head & nightmares of dead-eyed men with fake tans and faker smiles. 12 minutes ago
- Thinking it would be faster just to sign my emails Nest, Hoanna, since that is what I type 9/10 times. 6 hours ago
- Well-earned post-Quiz Cup brunch at Sparrow. #qcny #Astoria instagram.com/p/00MWkRJOtJ/ 1 day ago
- Sorry, @meghan_daum! 2 days ago
- Heading to @Columbia for all-star essay conference. First up, @lsjamison, @Meghandaum & "the new essay" arts.columbia.edu/writing/events… #nerdweekend 2 days ago
What do you want to do?