A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- RT @TriviaNYC: Sat 2/7 - Drunk Vocab Bee at @AstoriaCoffeeNY w judges @beth_parker @lexiatwork & AC's Dennis, & @chicobangs MCing: https://… 1 day ago
- Spending my snow day reading about sexual cannibalism and the chromosomal defect that is maleness. #science #yesallmen #sorrychaps 1 day ago
- Ciao LA instagram.com/p/ySkhyyJOtN/ 3 days ago
- Chuck Close at Pepperdine. instagram.com/p/yP-ntopOvA/ 4 days ago
- From the department of backhanded compliments, Kitson instagram.com/p/yNYDbwJOoe/ 5 days ago
What do you want to do?