A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- My credit card company does *not* trust the purchasing of headphones. Triggered fraud detection immediately, twice (as nothing else does). 6 hours ago
- RT @QNATrivia: Hey you! You feel like hanging with the world's greatest trivia minds in Vegas this August? TCONA4 awaits! http://t.co/GtEge… 23 hours ago
- I think my post-run smoothie is the Pantone color of the year (Radiant Orchid) 1 day ago
- All this #Monocle talk just makes me want to rewatch Tati's Mon Oncle. 1 day ago
- I. Feel. You. “@missygpnyc: Too. Much. Ramen.” 2 days ago
What do you want to do?