A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- Thanks @sullydish for shouting out my @SlateBooks piece! ( slate.com/articles/arts/…) 1 week ago
- Dear fashion industry: WTF is up with no damn buttons on any of your damn cardigans? 1 week ago
- Christmas came early/my husband is evil. instagram.com/p/wPnONoJOmU/ 2 weeks ago
- Gorgeous show of poets' holiday greetings @ Poets' House instagram.com/p/wM4PtMpOrU/ 2 weeks ago
- Are you fucking kidding me? “@jonswaine: Unarmed black man shot dead by police in Phoenix, AZ usatoday.com/story/news/nat…” 2 weeks ago
What do you want to do?