A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- In the early 19th c there was a private botanical garden on the land that is now Rockefeller Center. 8 hours ago
- Balls!! instagram.com/p/ujnd-_JOrA/ 1 day ago
- Yay, new News Quiz! Few things make me homesick like Sandi Toksvig taking the piss out of UKIP. 1 day ago
- It begins.. http://t.co/0Mlu8hqaLj 1 day ago
- Stop calling it Friendsgiving. #seasonalannoyances 1 day ago
What do you want to do?