A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- RT @vidiot_: Antonio Carpano named vermouth from the German for wormwood ("Vermut") to curry favor w/the Duchy of Savoy, who controlled Tur… 13 hours ago
- Hey @mazz_macgilp I think 7 is looking optimistic... Is 8 ok? Sorry about that! 1 day ago
- Eating Sammy Hagar's grapes, at JFK. Avoiding the cabo wabo tequila. #preflightdiningchoices 5 days ago
- Re: that Bloombito tweet. Sometimes RTs are very much endorsements. 5 days ago
- RT @ElBloombito: Esta es alwayso dinero en el stando de banaña. 5 days ago
What do you want to do?