A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- I'm reading a book called "Men" so of course @chicobangs finds a Japanese short from 1948 called "Woman" to watch. 20 hours ago
- Dorky tourist pic!! RT “@chicobangs: We saw @Letterman for the first time tonight. It was... kind of great. http://t.co/QtIh6GdwBc” #fb 22 hours ago
- Saw James Corden (meh), TV On The Radio (fab) and... goddamn Norman Lear (!!) at Letterman taping today. http://t.co/2icZ0w2NYc #fb 22 hours ago
- Entirely too much fun at the #NBAward after party. Thanks @pwmorris @RachelFersh & everyone for bounteous rivers of Prosecco. 1 day ago
- How often has a #5under35 nominee also won the #NBAawards, stats fans? 1 day ago
What do you want to do?