A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- Not to subtweet @nytimes. Has @Sulliview responded to that terrible, racist Alessandra Stanley piece yet? 12 hours ago
- Nothing makes this freelance hustle quite so joyous* as reading offensive nonsense week after week from staff writers #stanley *enraging 12 hours ago
- So that's that. I'm still from where I'm from. Why is that disappointing, I wonder? #indyref 1 day ago
- Does DevoMax involve making @maxdeveson PM? Because then I think the Scots should go for it. 2 days ago
- Congrats to @PhilKlay on his well deserved @nationalbook nomination! 2 days ago
What do you want to do?