A few photos from after the hurricane and before the snowstorm, a brief lull of mild fall weather in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. All taken with my 50mm/1.8 lens, in late-afternoon sunshine. Happy autumn.
- Very much enjoying @SaveHumanities. We must act! 10 hours ago
- No! RIP The Baroness. Hope the afterlife is full of pink lemonade and no children. 13 hours ago
- No bookish party for me tonight. Hot date with Emily Dickinson. 14 hours ago
- The ants story in the @nytimes was amazing, but is going to give me horrible nightmares. #itching 1 day ago
- Who wants to buy my memoir, Shitfaced on Cheap Champagne? 1 day ago
What do you want to do?