These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Does DevoMax involve making @maxdeveson PM? Because then I think the Scots should go for it. 5 hours ago
- Congrats to @PhilKlay on his well deserved @nationalbook nomination! 7 hours ago
- This is a weird week to be a British expat. Thinking a lot about nationalism, sentiment, identity. #indyref 22 hours ago
- RT @KeraBolonik: .@life_savour asks why and when did teaching become a female profession? @DanaGoldstein's new book helps explain. http://t… 1 day ago
- NBA Very Important Books By Dudes Keywords: Betrayal, Good Men, Innovators, Geniuses, Ambition, Pilgrimage, God, Origins, Meaning, Existence 1 day ago
What do you want to do?