These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Not sure if Golden Unicorn dim sum or the post-dim sum nap is more delicious. 21 hours ago
- Biggest unsolved #Serial mystery: why that lady can't pronounce "Mail Chimp" 2 days ago
- I'm reading a book called "Men" so of course @chicobangs finds a Japanese short from 1948 called "Woman" to watch. 3 days ago
- Dorky tourist pic!! RT “@chicobangs: We saw @Letterman for the first time tonight. It was... kind of great. http://t.co/QtIh6GdwBc” #fb 3 days ago
- Saw James Corden (meh), TV On The Radio (fab) and... goddamn Norman Lear (!!) at Letterman taping today. http://t.co/2icZ0w2NYc #fb 3 days ago
What do you want to do?