These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Kind of a great springlike day to be taking students on a walking tour of the Village. 20 hours ago
- Meet your new favorite scandalous feminists: wapo.st/1fQOCKQ 1 day ago
- Realizing I have all the ingredients to make a proper spaghetti carbonara *and* I ran four miles today to earn it = Smug. Face. 1 day ago
- Let's try not to crash this all at once. blog.amtrak.com/2014/03/amtrak… #Amtrakresidency 2 days ago
- Celebrated Grand Budapest Hotel opening day by watching Moonrise Kingdom at home on the couch. Not in matching outfits, sadly. 3 days ago
What do you want to do?