These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- The ants story in the @nytimes was amazing, but is going to give me horrible nightmares. #itching 14 hours ago
- Who wants to buy my memoir, Shitfaced on Cheap Champagne? 20 hours ago
- I think a hot buttered bourbon nightcap, don't you? 2 days ago
- RT @michelledean: Here’s some thoughts on smarm and snark, or as I like to think of them, smark. flavorwire.com/428448/whats-m… 2 days ago
- RT @missygpnyc: I've finally found someone who loathes Love, Actually as much as me. HOORAY. Today hasn't been a total write off. http://… 2 days ago
What do you want to do?