These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- O, the hissing and smell of burning dust, herald of winter in NYC apartments… I've missed you. 11 hours ago
- BAH! I am going to be out of town for this fantastique event. MT @olmonthly: Nov. 7-8: FRENCH & AMERICAN LIT JOURNALS frenchculture.org/books/events/f… 12 hours ago
- I really, really need to remember to check page counts before pitching books for review. 1 day ago
- RT @TomBeerBooks: Ann Patchett is married...to her dog? I'm glad it's stabilizing, anyway. #nytbr http://t.co/nIxTguxdj5 1 day ago
- Ok but on a Friday night, the Raines Law Room (midtown) staff were so charming, helpful & smart it was a pleasure to drink there. Kudos. 2 days ago
What do you want to do?