These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Writers: Does anyone have experience with Scripted? 13 hours ago
- In the spirit of Lloyd Dobler, I want to say simply & sincerely that this piece by @nprmonkeysee made my day npr.org/blogs/monkeyse… 1 day ago
- Hi @likaluca so great to meet you tonight! X 2 days ago
- Ran allll the way around Central Park this morning, blossom, blazing sunshine & all. Why has it taken me 10 years to do this? 2 days ago
- Airbnb, but for balconies. Can I retire now? 3 days ago
What do you want to do?