These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Just blocked a charmer for calling me a liberal fucktard! I'VE ARRIVED. 4 hours ago
- +1,000. RT @hels: Categorically opposed to ppl who self-identify as an "author" without specifying what exactly they're the author -of-. 15 hours ago
- More rage: On Linda Tirado's scorching "Hand To Mouth" RT @inthesetimesmag: The Poor Don’t Need Pity: bit.ly/1mLSCXt 1 day ago
- Sorry. It's time for my annual "WHY DO AMERICANS PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT?!?!" health insurance ragefest 1 day ago
- When the cheapest health insurance premium for 2 healthy adults = 50% of rent, we need to rename the #AffordableCareAct 1 day ago
What do you want to do?