These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Once more with feeling: OH GOOD IT'S SNOWING. 2 days ago
- Anyone who's spoken to me in the past month knows how obsessed I am with H IS FOR HAWK: nwsdy.li/1EeNZv1. #fb 3 days ago
- RT @bookcritics: .@NewSchoolWrites is amassing quite a trove of author interviews with #NBCC finalists. Look out, @parisreview: http://t.co… 4 days ago
- PSA for a snowbound world: Party Down is back on Hulu. 4 days ago
- OH GOOD IT'S SNOWING. 5 days ago
What do you want to do?