These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Forgot how stressed out I get by magazines' "fall preview" issues. 2 days ago
- Brooklyn sunset instagram.com/p/sTTDQfJOh5/ 3 days ago
- Beautiful day to explore #prospectpark instagram.com/p/sSxpZ0pOte/ 3 days ago
- Caitlin Moran's novel may be my best chance of getting the word "wank" into the Washington Post #lifegoals 3 days ago
- Marked. “@vulture: Starting Friday, @Hulu Plus will be streaming both seasons of Party Down. Mark the calendar.” 5 days ago
What do you want to do?