These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- RT @janeciab: Critical Notes + sneak peak of #AWP15 @bookcritics 'Name that Author' quiz @TomBeerBooks @erictrau @life_savour http://t.co/Y… 3 hours ago
- Subway colours. instagram.com/p/08SNP3JOsa/ 4 hours ago
- Oh my god, the Katering Show. Broad City meets Posh Nosh, in Australian. 5 hours ago
- Oh yeah, Going Clear. Going to bed with Famous Blue Raincoat in my head & nightmares of dead-eyed men with fake tans and faker smiles. 1 day ago
- Thinking it would be faster just to sign my emails Nest, Hoanna, since that is what I type 9/10 times. 1 day ago
What do you want to do?