These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- No violins tiny enough "@NewYorkObserver: The High Cost of High Society: How Much One Has to Spend During Gala Season nyob.co/1patkUp 21 hours ago
- OK, parade of tiny children in costume outside my window, you win. Happy goddamn Halloween. 23 hours ago
- Forecast says: shitstorm. “@imjasondiamond: Oy. twitter.com/JoyceCarolOate…” 1 day ago
- & size of what I bought. Anyone have a child in need of last-minute Halloween coffin costume (up to age 7)?? http://t.co/Hm5t2oihG0 2 days ago
- Size of box in which @target sent what I bought... (Dining chair for scale) http://t.co/KBbbXQhclJ 2 days ago
What do you want to do?