These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Curious list - lots of names unfamiliar (to me) MT @TheMillions Only 3 titles by women of 13 on the Longlist themillions.com/2014/07/here-c… 13 hours ago
- + a "what's sadder than Harper Lee's lunch?" poll “@michelledean to editor: “in future let's shoehorn a fast food angle into literary posts" 2 days ago
- RT @nationalbook: .@NewYorker redesigns its website and opens its archives to nonsubscribers for the summer. newyorker.com 2 days ago
- To be clear: my response to street harassment in NYC is usually an eyeroll. But can we be clear that it happens, day in day FUCKING out? 2 days ago
- Ultimately I just want "nice" men to be clear: You are part of the problem. Stfu unless someone clearly asks you for help. 2 days ago
What do you want to do?