These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- Also? Parklife is a really weird album. #ninetiesnostalgianight 1 day ago
- Omg the bar just played Blur's To The End. @missygpnyc you will understand this rare & precious event. 1 day ago
- News you can use MT @timeoutny @bottlerocketnyc is pouring free whiskey every day in Feb for their Whisk(e)y Fest. ow.ly/Iff24 2 days ago
- Sundown. instagram.com/p/ydCpBCJOij/ 3 days ago
- I have bought a pair of snow boots called "Renata" and now I am a little intimidated by them. 3 days ago
What do you want to do?