These are kids’ sandals, really, but I started noticing them on various stylish grown-up ladies in the city, and they have proved to be a great little summer investment. They’re designed to be worn in & around water (hence the name) but they’re surprisingly comfortable for running around town in the summer, a season that, after all, kids have figured out best. They’re less than $40, and you can get them here.
- But "changed" how? “@michelledean: god willing that I should be so lucky as to have a bikini change my career. http://t.co/AoL5PfoLER” 18 hours ago
- Aw yeah “@agingdragqueen: Really looking forward to Vegas next week, you guys #braggin #hashtaggin” 21 hours ago
- Afternoon in @BryantParkNYC with iced tea & a book about cannibals. 1 day ago
- Dear phone, let's understand that I am never trying to connect to the Astoria Urology Office's wifi. 1 day ago
- All together now: Video games & student apathy aren't killing the humanities - corporate hiring practices are. 1 day ago
What do you want to do?