Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- Once more with feeling: OH GOOD IT'S SNOWING. 3 days ago
- Anyone who's spoken to me in the past month knows how obsessed I am with H IS FOR HAWK: nwsdy.li/1EeNZv1. #fb 3 days ago
- RT @bookcritics: .@NewSchoolWrites is amassing quite a trove of author interviews with #NBCC finalists. Look out, @parisreview: http://t.co… 4 days ago
- PSA for a snowbound world: Party Down is back on Hulu. 4 days ago
- OH GOOD IT'S SNOWING. 5 days ago
What do you want to do?