Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- Afternoon in @BryantParkNYC with iced tea & a book about cannibals. 1 hour ago
- Dear phone, let's understand that I am never trying to connect to the Astoria Urology Office's wifi. 1 hour ago
- All together now: Video games & student apathy aren't killing the humanities - corporate hiring practices are. 2 hours ago
- "Writing that gives pleasure will never be lonely." James Wolcott, @PENamerican winner for the art of the essay: pen.org/blog/announcin… 6 hours ago
- Like saying kids in a storm have to find someone with an umbrella to share. Because crap if we're going to stop the downpour. @bostonglobe 2 days ago
What do you want to do?