Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- + a "what's sadder than Harper Lee's lunch?" poll “@michelledean to editor: “in future let's shoehorn a fast food angle into literary posts" 1 day ago
- RT @nationalbook: .@NewYorker redesigns its website and opens its archives to nonsubscribers for the summer. newyorker.com 1 day ago
- To be clear: my response to street harassment in NYC is usually an eyeroll. But can we be clear that it happens, day in day FUCKING out? 2 days ago
- Ultimately I just want "nice" men to be clear: You are part of the problem. Stfu unless someone clearly asks you for help. 2 days ago
- #4 Are you aware there's no specific legal response to your call? 2 days ago
What do you want to do?