Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- Trying to procrastinate on Twitter while all y'all drop juicy Mad Men Hints. Like you want me to finish this piece #AtleastIdontcareaboutGoT 7 hours ago
- Easter may be the holiday I miss Britain (& its wholesale worship of chocolate eggs) the most. 22 hours ago
- Oh, this ain't the half of it. “@michelledean: As it turns out, Greek Orthodox churches get noisy at Easter.” 2 days ago
- I talk writing & cold hard cash with the smart ladies of @scratch_mag, @JaneFriedman & @manjulamartin pw.org/content/scratc… #fb 2 days ago
- Then also - Christopher Plummer as Prospero. instagram.com/p/m6YUVdJOvs/ 3 days ago
What do you want to do?