Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- Transcribing interviews is the grading papers of writing. 17 hours ago
- Kind of a great springlike day to be taking students on a walking tour of the Village. 1 day ago
- Meet your new favorite scandalous feminists: wapo.st/1fQOCKQ 2 days ago
- Realizing I have all the ingredients to make a proper spaghetti carbonara *and* I ran four miles today to earn it = Smug. Face. 2 days ago
- Let's try not to crash this all at once. blog.amtrak.com/2014/03/amtrak… #Amtrakresidency 3 days ago
What do you want to do?