Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- The New Yorker rounded up my roundup!!! newyorker.com/online/blogs/b… via @NewYorker 4 days ago
- RT @missygpnyc: @life_savour, this is terrible news. guardian.co.uk/music/musicblo… 4 days ago
- Paris window instagram.com/p/adWbCLJOvw/ 1 week ago
- NO SHIT. "The Village Voice has immediate opportunities for freelance food bloggers/writers" 4 weeks ago
- George Packer is the smartest analyst of contemporary America I've ever been lucky enough to talk to. kirkusreviews.com/features/what-… #fb 4 weeks ago
What do you want to do?