Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- O, the hissing and smell of burning dust, herald of winter in NYC apartments… I've missed you. 18 hours ago
- BAH! I am going to be out of town for this fantastique event. MT @olmonthly: Nov. 7-8: FRENCH & AMERICAN LIT JOURNALS frenchculture.org/books/events/f… 19 hours ago
- I really, really need to remember to check page counts before pitching books for review. 1 day ago
- RT @TomBeerBooks: Ann Patchett is married...to her dog? I'm glad it's stabilizing, anyway. #nytbr http://t.co/nIxTguxdj5 1 day ago
- Ok but on a Friday night, the Raines Law Room (midtown) staff were so charming, helpful & smart it was a pleasure to drink there. Kudos. 2 days ago
What do you want to do?