Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- Balls!! instagram.com/p/ujnd-_JOrA/ 13 hours ago
- Yay, new News Quiz! Few things make me homesick like Sandi Toksvig taking the piss out of UKIP. 14 hours ago
- It begins.. http://t.co/0Mlu8hqaLj 18 hours ago
- Stop calling it Friendsgiving. #seasonalannoyances 20 hours ago
- But what kind of punch, and can we have some? Congrats! MT @vidiot_: Pleased as Punch to find that I passed @BarSmarts Advanced last week! 1 day ago
What do you want to do?