Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- I'm reading a book called "Men" so of course @chicobangs finds a Japanese short from 1948 called "Woman" to watch. 11 hours ago
- Dorky tourist pic!! RT “@chicobangs: We saw @Letterman for the first time tonight. It was... kind of great. http://t.co/QtIh6GdwBc” #fb 13 hours ago
- Saw James Corden (meh), TV On The Radio (fab) and... goddamn Norman Lear (!!) at Letterman taping today. http://t.co/2icZ0w2NYc #fb 13 hours ago
- Entirely too much fun at the #NBAward after party. Thanks @pwmorris @RachelFersh & everyone for bounteous rivers of Prosecco. 1 day ago
- How often has a #5under35 nominee also won the #NBAawards, stats fans? 1 day ago
What do you want to do?