Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- No violins tiny enough "@NewYorkObserver: The High Cost of High Society: How Much One Has to Spend During Gala Season nyob.co/1patkUp 18 hours ago
- OK, parade of tiny children in costume outside my window, you win. Happy goddamn Halloween. 20 hours ago
- Forecast says: shitstorm. “@imjasondiamond: Oy. twitter.com/JoyceCarolOate…” 1 day ago
- & size of what I bought. Anyone have a child in need of last-minute Halloween coffin costume (up to age 7)?? http://t.co/Hm5t2oihG0 2 days ago
- Size of box in which @target sent what I bought... (Dining chair for scale) http://t.co/KBbbXQhclJ 2 days ago
What do you want to do?