Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- I think I have better things to do with my birthday (and Shakespeare's) to await a flaky student & read about post-text. 1 day ago
- After most recent @DoubleXMag gabfest I feel like my "Zara Basic" coat is insulting me #basicbitch 1 day ago
- Ugh dudes wearing their massive backpacks on the subway... 2 days ago
- 4 miles in brand-new disco shoes instagram.com/p/nF7eyRJOrq/ 2 days ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Hey friends, I'll be talking about Middlemarch with @Rebeccamead_NYC & @readandbreathe this Thursday at 7. Join us: http… 3 days ago
What do you want to do?