Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- The ants story in the @nytimes was amazing, but is going to give me horrible nightmares. #itching 8 hours ago
- Who wants to buy my memoir, Shitfaced on Cheap Champagne? 15 hours ago
- I think a hot buttered bourbon nightcap, don't you? 2 days ago
- RT @michelledean: Here’s some thoughts on smarm and snark, or as I like to think of them, smark. flavorwire.com/428448/whats-m… 2 days ago
- RT @missygpnyc: I've finally found someone who loathes Love, Actually as much as me. HOORAY. Today hasn't been a total write off. http://… 2 days ago
What do you want to do?