Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- Well-earned post-Quiz Cup brunch at Sparrow. #qcny #Astoria instagram.com/p/00MWkRJOtJ/ 8 hours ago
- Sorry, @meghan_daum! 1 day ago
- Heading to @Columbia for all-star essay conference. First up, @lsjamison, @Meghandaum & "the new essay" arts.columbia.edu/writing/events… #nerdweekend 1 day ago
- Puddle jumping, 1930s Berlin-style. #MoMA #latergram instagram.com/p/0warJsJOqG/ 1 day ago
- File under: subjects for further research. instagram.com/p/0waQvlJOpR/ 1 day ago
What do you want to do?