Happy new year, loyal blog readers, if you’re out there?! We’re currently having the most beautiful, unseasonally sunny and warm weather in New York; after a cold snap on Tuesday that made me run home and buy a bright red down-filled coat from Brooklyn Industries (on sale, everyone, and highly regarded by People Who Know), it is balmy April weather all around. So for once we took advantage, and went for a walk in Central Park to reacquaint ourselves with New York after what seems like a really long time away in England. Some pictures…
- Thanks @sullydish for shouting out my @SlateBooks piece! ( slate.com/articles/arts/…) 1 week ago
- Dear fashion industry: WTF is up with no damn buttons on any of your damn cardigans? 1 week ago
- Christmas came early/my husband is evil. instagram.com/p/wPnONoJOmU/ 2 weeks ago
- Gorgeous show of poets' holiday greetings @ Poets' House instagram.com/p/wM4PtMpOrU/ 2 weeks ago
- Are you fucking kidding me? “@jonswaine: Unarmed black man shot dead by police in Phoenix, AZ usatoday.com/story/news/nat…” 2 weeks ago
What do you want to do?